Roadtrip…

may or may not wheel upon that fabled raton once the targeted trail is completed
kinda got a late start this morning and I wish to test the old truck with new clutch going up the steep grades on 50 or 24 to pikes and still make it to sidney at a reasonable not-too-late hour but I imagine it will be dark out

may or may not wheel upon that fabled raton once the targeted trail is completed
kinda got a late start this morning and I wish to test the old truck with new clutch going up the steep grades on 50 or 24 to pikes and still make it to sidney at a reasonable not-too-late hour but I imagine it will be dark out
if you're referring to Raton Pass then you have to travel that route. It's scenic and exciting at the same time. When I get off US 87 and take a right on i-25 N i put the pedal to the metal on the on ramp and get up to 95mph to get a good head start on the steep grade going into Colorado. It's a rush. :)

if you're referring to Raton Pass then you have to travel that route. It's scenic and exciting at the same time. When I get off US 87 and take a right on i-25 N i put the pedal to the metal on the on ramp and get up to 95mph to get a good head start on the steep grade going into Colorado. It's a rush. :)
Raton pass was successfully wheeled in both directions
Thrilling!
There was construction on one side and new Mexico has some rough roads
Upload pics taken?

Raton pass was successfully wheeled in both directions
Thrilling!
There was construction on one side and new Mexico has some rough roads
Upload pics taken?
CDOT moved the "Welcome to Wonderful Colorado" brown sign about a year ago a little further down i-25.

I see CDOT and or NMDOT s still doing construction repairs. It's been going on for almost 2-years now.
I see CDOT and or NMDOT is still doing repairs at the top of the pass. It's been like that for at least the past year and a half. But the views are sooooooooo beautiful. :)

I see CDOT and or NMDOT s still doing construction repairs. It's been going on for almost 2-years now.

I see CDOT and or NMDOT is still doing repairs at the top of the pass. It's been like that for at least the past year and a half. But the views are sooooooooo beautiful. :)
There are more to come tomorrow turning around and heading back into Colorado

Colorado food tax is absolut sh!t
I needed a v8 juice at a shell and got 20c tax add-on
FML

That’s the place!
I know right ? Population 650,000, Eastside, Westside, Central, and Northwest. I lived on the Westside just off i-10 & Red road. It was a 9-minute drive to Rosa's Cantina. The place Marty Robbins made famous in 1959 and put El Paso on the map. Live bands every night but we went on Tuesday's when it was a Mariachi band.

I know right ? Population 650,000, Eastside, Westside, Central, and Northwest. I lived on the Westside just off i-10 & Red road. It was a 9-minute drive to Rosa's Cantina. The place Marty Robbins made famous in 1959 and put El Paso on the map. Live bands every night but we went on Tuesday's when it was a Mariachi band.
El Paso-back in the bad old days, my crew’s favorite drinking song.

First leg

Attachments

• IMG_0128.jpeg
    IMG_0128.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0127.jpeg
    IMG_0127.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0126.jpeg
    IMG_0126.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0123.jpeg