08 from n.y.

rcassidy24

Hey just realized i never did this but hey everybody! Have an 08 sr5 dblb dark blue dipped badges roll top cover front tints cooper at3's and thats about it besides the husky all weather mats and an aftermarket auxiliary input and remote start and vent visor rain guards and bugflector. Love all the things u guys do to ur trucks and wish i had the money to do it too! Ill post pics asap

Hey just realized i never did this but hey everybody! Have an 08 sr5 dblb dark blue dipped badges roll top cover front tints cooper at3's and thats about it besides the husky all weather mats and an aftermarket auxiliary input and remote start and vent visor rain guards and bugflector. Love all the things u guys do to ur trucks and wish i had the money to do it too! Ill post pics asap
It becomes a sickness! All are welcome!

Unfortunately for the truck but fortunately for me i have a 2 1/2 yr old a wife and just bought a house so im trying to pick and chose my battles here. But i love my truck...a lot lol i should add that i bought it in '09 with 2700 miles for 24000 and as of yesterday i have 73,000 miles.

Last edited:
Spoil the kid a bit and get something nice for the wife. Happy wife, happy life... Do some truck stuff here and there. Post pics from time to time. Keep one eye on the present and one on the future. Tacomas last forever, so you've got plenty of time for upgrades!

Aahh sounds like a speech from an old wiseman lol. U speak the truth tho. Its been working so far. Gotta see if i can weasel in sum bigger mods tho

If you have a PreRunner, I'd suggest looking into a MaxTrac spindle lift. There used to be a few guys on here with that setup, but they got too school for cool...
If you have a 4x4, I'd suggest getting a set of adjustable Bilstein 5100s for the front and standard 5100s for the rear. Eibach is the typical go-to option for coils, but Old Man Emu has a few options for coils that'll give your tits a good lift when they get saggy :)

Ive got a 4x4. Its going in to the dealer for the leaf spring recall on tuesday. Had the frame recall done a few weeks ago and they did a horrible job. I must say im less than thrilled to have to return there but wutcha gonna do.

Hope they do the fix perfectly this time. Lots of good ideas for mods around, sure you'll get leads to do/get them cheaper. Welcome

Back