1990 Toyota pick up 3.0 sas build

0795toyotaco

I bought this truck from a friend for $2000 after he rolled it. And so far I have did a cab swap, replaced fenders, doors, hood and everything before I bought it

That's the new cab. It's primer right now. The top of the cab was leaned to the pass side from the wreck. Sorry no pics of that.

I fixed the popping in the front axle. I found all the ubolts were loose. And got my mirrors put on. Hopefully I can get my turn signals fixed tomorrow and get my tag! ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1406247887.408154.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1406247907.225411.jpg
How it looks as of now:ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1406247953.070161.jpg

Your truck is looking mean! Glad you decided to not only fix it up, but post to the progress to this forum. Hope you get the tags ASAP.

Thanks! I'm goin to take it to durhamtown tellico in Murphy nc one weekend and ill be sure to take alot of pics and post em. It's a nice uhv park.

Help! All turn signal sockets are readin grounded but I have power at relay, and flasher. Does that mean I got a short somewhere??

Slow go right now. But finally got my parts and I'm workin on pads, rotors,new calipers, tie rods and adjusting sleeve, and hubs right now! Should finish that up tomorrow! Then it's off to the alignment shop!ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1406859547.605278.jpg

Tie rods, sleeve, all new brakes on. And a flex pic. Savin for a knuckle rebuild and 30 spline chromoly axles and birfield. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1407162230.836655.jpg

Well my build is over. I'm takin the truck Saturday to his new home. I got a offer and made some money off it so I'm happy.

Back