1st gen 3.4 fuel filter

Discussion in 'Maintenance' started by dirtslut, May 17, 2018.

1. dirtslut

dirtslut Member

I've been trying to change my fuel filter for 3 days. I tried 2 different duralasts from autozone then broke down and bought one from the dealership. Both of the duralasts leaked no matter what I did but threaded smoothly. Now this OEM one has threads messed up I think. Am I stupid or are these threads off? 20180517_193431.jpg 20180517_193442.jpg

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Those look special.

4. OP
    dirtslut

dirtslut Member

Bro.....my luck. Hahahha

5. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Those where made the same day my truck was. Max on the drill press just found out his wife was cheating on him and Steve from QC was hung over because he was partying with Stacy, Max’s wife.

dirtslut likes this.