2.5 front 1 rear

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by mr.gore, May 28, 2019.

1. mr.gore

mr.gore Member

IMG_3752.jpg IMG_3753.jpg IMG_3754.jpg

2.5 in front 1 in rear 1.25 inch spacer finished

doesn’t squat as much of people thought,

opinions?

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Malicious Mike

Malicious Mike Well-Known Member

Looks good to me. Can't wait to see mine! Hopefully, this Saturday, after my son's pre-k graduation. The accessory guy said "leveling kit", so I hope it's level. I think he said it's Pro Comp brand too. Starting to wonder if I should spend more money and get something with more travel...probably ride smoother and be easier on the back...

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    Cape taco and Scott Wyman like this.
  4. Malicious Mike

Malicious Mike Well-Known Member

Scott Wyman likes this.
  5. OP
    mr.gore

mr.gore Member

Scott Wyman likes this.
  6. OP
    mr.gore

mr.gore Member

in time will switch over to a suspension lift but it’ll do for now. might switch the 1 inch rear blocks out for 1.5-2

Scott Wyman likes this.
  7. Jumper

Jumper Active Member

Looks good! I actually did a 3F and 2R leveling kit on mine. I like the level look.

Scott Wyman likes this.
  8. OP
    mr.gore

mr.gore Member

picture?

9. Jumper

Jumper Active Member

This is the only one I have currently. I also put 2" spacers on. My next big investment will be BFG KO2s.

I need to take a better picture one of these days received_2282467005201272.jpeg

10. OP
    mr.gore

mr.gore Member

looks good to me! definitely a little more level than mine, i’m wondering if eventually if the weight in the front will cause it to level down a touch, but if not, 2 inch block should be perfect :)

Cape taco, Scott Wyman and Jumper like this.
  11. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Nice truck!

B-Man likes this.
  12. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

mr.gore and B-Man like this.
  13. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

I did 1.5 front spacer and 1.5 factory GMC blocks in rear i like the way it sits . 20190115_163416.jpg have i mentioned i love my truck .

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  14. Cape taco

I spent 4 -5 hrs in the garage at my house and just used floor jack and stands it was a little bit of a challenge so when you spend the money for shop time. Plus he's got a lift with the right tools its not that bad when you compare .

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  15. Cape taco

Hey B how 's it goin'

B-Man and Scott Wyman like this.
  16. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Goin' well! Watchin my shootin' shows on Outdoor channel and watching Tacoma videos on youtube during commercials! How's things with you??

Scott Wyman and Cape taco like this.
  17. Cape taco

Good just got out of the hot tub ! Its good for the bad knee .gotta keepit loise till i get new ones next winter .im waiting for the them to get the CNC machine that cuts them up in boston. I heard it cut within a millimeter. Yikes!:eek:. I guess its better than a Fien saw and a chisel! Lol

18. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

I need a hot tub here......LOL. Those knee cutters scare me......they're the only docs I know that buy their 'surgical' equipment at Home Depot! LMAO

Scott Wyman and Cape taco like this.
  19. Cape taco

Mornin' Bman

20. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Mornin Brother! How's things out east this mornin'?

Scott Wyman likes this.
  21. Cape taco

Its going to rain hopefuly it will was the pollen ! Its killing my sinuses. We finished the 189 yeat old house that caught fire and burned off the roof .2yr project party at the house tonite .