2.5mb file wont upload

I just realized you are using Android. So... I'm going to say that's the root of all your problems ;)

I have no idea why this is happening. I have opened up a ticket with our web host and I'll let you know what they say. Thanks.

I just realized you are using Android. So... I'm going to say that's the root of all your problems ;)

I have no idea why this is happening. I have opened up a ticket with our web host and I'll let you know what they say. Thanks.

Thanks Nathan. I’m using iOS and it still does it on the webpage and apps (Taco Forum and Tapatalk).

I've noticed with downloading the screensavers on entune. It's really really picky on what files it will take. If your file says img. At the end, entune wont accept it. It has to say jpg. And even then sometimes wont accept the file. You can only have 3 photos in the file folder at any given time or it will not accept any new photo. You have to delete an old pic and move the new pic into the folder.

I've noticed with downloading the screensavers on entune. It's really really picky on what files it will take. If your file says img. At the end, entune wont accept it. It has to say jpg. And even then sometimes wont accept the file. You can only have 3 photos in the file folder at any given time or it will not accept any new photo. You have to delete an old pic and move the new pic into the folder.

Wrong thread[emoji23][emoji23]

Back