2010 Toyota Tacoma

i know your jelly ^

1289022143933.jpg

Did I miss it? What's the story behind the broken glass?

Seat covers & LED interior lights kick ass!

Did I miss it? What's the story behind the broken glass?

Seat covers & LED interior lights kick ass!

Idk. I woke up and that's how I found my truck...in front of my house...in an upper middle class neighborhood. They stole this:

h108DP1US-f_displa-2.jpeg

But only just the screen. You can't use the system without the brain and controls. So basically they ripped the screen from the truck which in turn ripped the stereo bezel from truck. They left the stereo and sub in the truck though. *****en crack heads.

Ordered the rear lift on Monday and got SS brake lines from OCTaco in the week before. I decided on Wheeler's 1.5 inch lift progressive AAL and Super bumps. It will be 2 weeks before I get it because they are out of stock on their Super bumps.

Last edited:
Sweet ride man! Its great seeing picks of your individual mods one by one, it helps people like me get some inspiration. I'm starting from scratch as well.

Thanks.

Yeah individual pics are nice. Some people just don't like taking the time to do it.

Speaking of pics, I will get some of all the suspension before it goes on.

TRD exhaust ordered so my Banks exhaust will be up for sale soon. Rear suspension should be here next week. Still waiting for Wheeler's to get bumpstops made.

Back