2011 Tacoma Need help with extras

Bear'sTacoma

Hello!!
I have a 2011 Tacoma access cab 4WD. I'm looking to beef up the looks of it before my husband comes
back from training. Do y'all have any advice or ideas? He's looking for a new grill and bumper, headlights, wheels, running board, and fenders (most likely the Bushwacker brand). Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!!

Hello!!
I have a 2011 Tacoma access cab 4WD. I'm looking to beef up the looks of it before my husband comes
back from training. Do y'all have any advice or ideas? He's looking for a new grill and bumper, headlights, wheels, running board, and fenders (most likely the Bushwacker brand). Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!!
Sky's the limit. Depends on your budget. For what your wanting to do you might be best to take it to a shop. Plus sounds like your on a time crunch. Do you have any pics of what you might want to do for him? Kind of wheels etc.

Sky's the limit. Depends on your budget. For what your wanting to do you might be best to take it to a shop. Plus sounds like your on a time crunch. Do you have any pics of what you might want to do for him? Kind of wheels etc.

A shop might be a good idea. I don't really have pics- just pieces and ideas of things he has mentioned in the past. He just mentioned yesterday the possibility of plasti-dipping the emblems and the wheels. Any opinion there?

A shop might be a good idea. I don't really have pics- just pieces and ideas of things he has mentioned in the past. He just mentioned yesterday the possibility of plasti-dipping the emblems and the wheels. Any opinion there?
You know him better then we do. And if you have pics of what he might like post them. We can help if it's a good fit or not. But again it's what he wants. We can even help with websites and best places to get them.

Back