2013 Toyota Tacoma Take-Off Parts For Sale

keninsb

Taco Rookie
I have a 2013 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4WD LTD with A/T and 4.0L V6 Long Bed that I have taken several parts off of and replaced with aftermarket parts. Most of the items taken off the truck have less than 12k miles on them. Here is what I am selling:
Full size take off spare tire/rim for $95/OBO:
00g0g_jQ03IZZtf1s_600x450.jpg

AMP Bed Step for $150/OBO (retails for over $200):*****SOLD*****
00K0K_dFih6m2HqM9_600x450.jpg

00k0k_13xheEZQBCT_600x450.jpg

Cat-Back Factory exhaust (made for long wheel base, but I am certain it can be cut down for shorter wheel base) for $115/OBO:
00I0I_b8pC8DEdXrs_600x450.jpg

00i0i_7aPA5zkMgay_600x450.jpg

Both complete factory front coil-over assemblies with shocks, springs, spring perch, Isolators and top hats COMPELETY assembled, ready to be bolted on AND two rear shocks all for $200/OBO: *****SOLD*****
00i0i_2RXbIjubN4t_600x450.jpg

Factory front Skid Plate for $100/OBO:
00o0o_fWnsCzXzm3H_600x450.jpg

All parts have been VERY well cared for, are in GREAT condition and ready to be bolted on your truck. Some parts can be shipped, but others like the exhaust or tire would be too expensive. You can also check my eBay feedback if you like (I have almost 1400 people that have left feedback for me) my username/ID is keninsb. Please PM with any questions or offers.
Thanks!
Ken

Last edited:
Is that all youd need to lift the truck?

The lift kit alone (front spacers and rear blocks with u-bolts) will lift an '05-'14 and maintain the stock ride. I had them installed on my '13 and liked the ride. I did change over to a more aggressive system though.
Ken

The lift kit alone (front spacers and rear blocks with u-bolts) will lift an '05-'14 and maintain the stock ride. I had them installed on my '13 and liked the ride. I did change over to a more aggressive system though.
Ken

So its just for looks? What size tires is recommended?

So its just for looks? What size tires is recommended?

Yes, it is basically a lift kit only so the truck is higher and you can run larger tires without making the ride "stiffer". I am running 265/70R16 BFG Radial TKOs, the same tires I had on when I was using this lift kit. HERE is a similar kit on eBay.
Ken

Yes, it is basically a lift kit only so the truck is higher and you can run larger tires without making the ride "stiffer". I am running 265/70R16 BFG Radial TKOs, the same tires I had on when I was using this lift kit. HERE is a similar kit on eBay.
Ken

I think thats what size i had. What did it look like on your truck?

The pic of the spare tire on the limited wheel didn't look like it was chrome,I have a limited also,I haven't used my spare yet though,is the spare not chrome like the rest of the wheels? Just curious, thanks.

The pic of the spare tire on the limited wheel didn't look like it was chrome,I have a limited also,I haven't used my spare yet though,is the spare not chrome like the rest of the wheels? Just curious, thanks.

Well I can tell you that the spare on my truck is NOT chrome, and the truck did come with chrome wheels. The chrome on the wheels is just a plastic cover that goes over the gray wheels. Toyota calls them "Chrome Clad Wheels".
Ken

Well I can tell you that the spare on my truck is NOT chrome, and the truck did come with chrome wheels. The chrome on the wheels is just a plastic cover that goes over the gray wheels. Toyota calls them "Chrome Clad Wheels".
Ken

I know their chrome clad, a lot of manufacturers are doing that now,my girlfriend has a top.of the line 2013 Equinox, and that has chrome clad wheels too! I thought the spare was the same as the rest of the wheels though,chrome clad, it's not a big deal, just wondering.

Back