2014 Tacoma TRD sport seats

angel266

What’s up guys I’m looking into getting some carhartt seat covers for my ‘14 Tacoma and upon ordering them I was given the option between standard bucket seats or sport bucket seats.

Does anyone know the difference between these two? Is it just preference or is there a specific style for my seats ??
Thanks !

What’s up guys I’m looking into getting some carhartt seat covers for my ‘14 Tacoma and upon ordering them I was given the option between standard bucket seats or sport bucket seats.

Does anyone know the difference between these two? Is it just preference or is there a specific style for my seats ??
Thanks !
Sport seats come on the trd off-road and trd sport model trucks.
The lower model Tacoma won't have them.

I'll get some pics

If u can, shoot a pic of yours if your unsure.

Don't just go off of some "trd" sticker on the truck bed... Ppl put those on base models alot

Looking at ur other pics, u have a sport based on your hood, the rims, the color matched rear bumper, mirrors, and door handles.

I see the sport sticker... But those are a dime a dozen. The other items make me pretty sure u do have a genuine trd sport and thus sport buckets

Looking at ur other pics, u have a sport based on your hood, the rims, the color matched rear bumper, mirrors, and door handles.

I see the sport sticker... But those are a dime a dozen. The other items make me pretty sure u do have a genuine trd sport and thus sport buckets
Yes sir I would say that's a genuine sport. Should be good unless someone switched the seats.. Who knows.. Pics would be great.

Back