2015 3 inch lift and 33' tires

I have a Pro Comp 2.5" leveling kit and just ordered 285/65X18 Nitto Terra Grappler G2 tires.
Rims are Balistic 845 Morax 18X9". Waiting for tires to be shipped so can't comment on fit as yet.

I now have all the pieces (I hope)

- Billy 5100s F&R
- Eibach lift springs up front
- Icon progressive leaf pack out back

Question, should I leave the overload leaf in or remove? What is the difference in ride and height if I leave it in?

Thanks

I just put the Billy 5100's in yesterday along with the Eibachs up front and the Icon progressive leaf pack in the back.

I measured before and after and achieved 2.5 inches up front and 2 in the rear. FYI I kept the overload leaf in. The truck still has a slightly higher rear end but looks badass to me.

I put 275-70-16 BFG KOs on with the stock rims. No rubbing at any point.

Big thank you to everyone on the various forums that provided great info during my research. I'll post a couple if picks soon.

I have a Pro Comp 2 1/2" leveling kit and Nitto Terra Grappler G2 LT285/65X18" tires. (32.5"tall) and only had to remove the mud flaps and the little front flaps. No rubbing anywhere. Wheels are Balistic 18X9 with +12mm offset.

My wife said it was good... She drove it to the shop for the wheel alignment this morning. I'll find out tonight when I pick it. I'll report back.

To answer RayO's question, the ride is definitely improved over stock. I'm a little pissed with the garage that did the alignment though. The steering wheel is now slightly askew. I'll need to go back to have that adjusted or it will drive me crazy.

It's a very good kit. The front is Procomp and I think they sell it as a 2 1/4" but lifts the truck 2 1/2". It has proper spacers for skid plate. The rear was from another vendor and I can't remember who but it's a solid aluminum block 7/8" tapered to keep a good angle on rear housing with new longer U-bolts.

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1451397556.381108.jpg

3" ready lift suspension lift 33" tires, 18x9 wheel, procomp 3" rear shocks and a hella lot of mud

Back