2017 Toyota Tacoma Auto Dimming Sideview Mirrors

Perseus2017

Ok. Maybe I'm dreaming again, but does anyone know if someone makes heated, power, auto dimming, sideview mirror replacements for a 2017 Tacoma SR5?

I thought of this a long time ago, when I was blinded by Xenon headlamps from cars behind me, and I finally got a chance to try these mirrors (albeit, factory installed) when I recently rented a 2017 Ford Expedition, and they worked great.

I was wondering if there such an aftermarket accessory for the Taco.

Ok. Maybe I'm dreaming again, but does anyone know if someone makes heated, power, auto dimming, sideview mirror replacements for a 2017 Tacoma SR5?

I thought of this a long time ago, when I was blinded by Xenon headlamps from cars behind me, and I finally got a chance to try these mirrors (albeit, factory installed) when I recently rented a 2017 Ford Expedition, and they worked great.

I was wondering if there such an aftermarket accessory for the Taco.
Sure would be great! For all gens, for that matter. Million dollar idea except might b kinda difficult to wire.

I’d love to have auto dimming side mirrors. I’ve thought that for years. The easiest option is to darken the tint of the front windows to max legal level.

Yeah, good point. Just not as cool as auto dimming side view mirrors though. Tint won’t make you the envy of your fellow, Toco-owner friends! [emoji6]

Back