2017 Toyota Tacoma Auto Dimming Sideview Mirrors

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by Perseus2017, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Perseus2017

Perseus2017 Active Member

Ok. Maybe I'm dreaming again, but does anyone know if someone makes heated, power, auto dimming, sideview mirror replacements for a 2017 Tacoma SR5?

I thought of this a long time ago, when I was blinded by Xenon headlamps from cars behind me, and I finally got a chance to try these mirrors (albeit, factory installed) when I recently rented a 2017 Ford Expedition, and they worked great.

I was wondering if there such an aftermarket accessory for the Taco.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. mjgray77

mjgray77 Member

Sure would be great! For all gens, for that matter. Million dollar idea except might b kinda difficult to wire.

4. OP
    Perseus2017

Yeah. I should get a patent!

5. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

I’d love to have auto dimming side mirrors. I’ve thought that for years. The easiest option is to darken the tint of the front windows to max legal level.

6. OP
    Perseus2017

Yeah, good point. Just not as cool as auto dimming side view mirrors though. Tint won’t make you the envy of your fellow, Toco-owner friends!

Bogunn likes this.
  7. mrproduxn

mrproduxn Well-Known Member