2017 TRD Off road suspension and wheels

BlackBessy17

I have upgraded the suspension and wheels on my 2017 Tacoma. Is there a market for these parts? I have had no bites on craigslist (SF bay area). $1200 for it all. Front coilovers, upper control arms, rear shocks and leaf springs. 4 wheels and tires (about 25,000 miles on them). I also have the stock skid plates and braces. IMG_0839.JPG IMG_0841.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0843.JPG
    IMG_0843.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0845.JPG
    IMG_0845.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0846.JPG
    IMG_0846.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 107
I have upgraded the suspension and wheels on my 2017 Tacoma. Is there a market for these parts? I have had no bites on craigslist (SF bay area). $1200 for it all. Front coilovers, upper control arms, rear shocks and leaf springs. 4 wheels and tires (about 25,000 miles on them). I also have the stock skid plates and braces. View attachment 21053 View attachment 21054
Good luck! My local tire store sold my stock rims/ tires on consignment for $400 to a SR owner but my suspension is still in the garage. Lol

Aww man. That's not what I wanted to hear. Maybe I'll get lucky.:(
I bought a set of those wheels and tires for $460 on CL with 7k miles on them and I see right now the wheels and tires with 300 miles for $600 and be entire suspension of an off-road for $400 OBO with less than 300 miles on them. I’m guessing $1200 is to high. $900 for everything you’d be closer to selling it. Just what I’ve seen. Not trying to bust your balls just trying to help you sale.
Good luck.

Best of luck. I sold my '17 OR front suspension for $180. and that took a while. There is a market but it's small. Plus if if ask too much folks feel they will just buy an aftermarket set up.

Do you still have the front coil overs? I know it’s an old post but just checking. I’m really trying to find some off road springs to swap into my sport.

I’m I nterested in front struts and rear shocks. Willing to part out? I’m located in Sacramento.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back