2018 TRD Off Road - Hood Scoop

Triple D

it doesn't look that you can get a TRD off road with a hood scoop. Does anybody know a way to order one with a hood scoop or is there anything after market? I'm sure ordering a new hood from Toyota would not be cheap.

it doesn't look that you can get a TRD off road with a hood scoop. Does anybody know a way to order one with a hood scoop or is there anything after market? I'm sure ordering a new hood from Toyota would not be cheap.

Sometimes trd off-road owners buy a trd sport hood and replace theirs. I think the 3rd gen TRD Off-Road hood is like $600 something.
This ^ or get a Pro for $60k.. wait until 2019 and you can get the Pro with the non functional hood scoop and the dust snorkel.

This ^ or get a Pro for $60k.. wait unlit 2019 and you can get the pro with the non functional hood scoop and the dust snorkel.
Exactly. If I could do it all again, rather than getting my TRD Sport, I'd get the off-road and keep an eye out for a sport hood somewhere in future. The TRD pro is just a sport hood and a 2" fox lift on an Off-Road for an extra $10-15K. Not worth it. You could pay someone to do the same upgrades to an Off-Road for a third of the price.

Exactly. If I could do it all again, rather than getting my TRD Sport, I'd get the off-road and keep an eye out for a sport hood somewhere in future. The TRD pro is just a sport hood and a 2" fox lift on an Off-Road for an extra $10-15K. Not worth it. You could pay someone to do the same upgrades to an Off-Road for a third of the price.
Basically that's it $5000 for a hood scoop and fox shocks

Back