2018 TRDOR break-in and grill?

tacotommy

So I've had my tacoma for a couple days now and so far I'm loving it. Carhartt seat covers don't come till May so garbage bags will do for now. Ordered a rubber bed mat and tonneau cover will be soon. My TRDOR has radar assisted cruise control and I was wondering about logistics in replacing the grill as I was told that the wires that go into the Toyota symbol on the grill are for the radar unit. Anyone have any insight on this??? I want to play some more. Also does anyone have any break-in expertise to share? I know there is many different mindsets on that.

Thanks20180420_185343.jpg

"Normal"..... thats a broad term for some of us. :eek:

So I've had my tacoma for a couple days now and so far I'm loving it. Carhartt seat covers don't come till May so garbage bags will do for now. Ordered a rubber bed mat and tonneau cover will be soon. My TRDOR has radar assisted cruise control and I was wondering about logistics in replacing the grill as I was told that the wires that go into the Toyota symbol on the grill are for the radar unit. Anyone have any insight on this??? I want to play some more. Also does anyone have any break-in expertise to share? I know there is many different mindsets on that.

ThanksView attachment 17153

Break in periods are a thing of the past per dealers. The days of 1,000 mike break in oil are over.
Like @whippersnapper02 said, just drive it. I still like to run mine like the old ones for the break in period but old habits die hard.

ThanksView attachment 17153
good lookin my next truck

Back