2019 TRD Offroad Facelift, Suspension and Wheels

This is my first post but I thought it would be cool to share what I am doing with my Tacoma. This Thursday October 3rd I am having a TOYTEC Complete Suspension kit installed with new upper control arms as well
I also got the new Black Rhino Kelso Rims in matt black 17 inch with TOYO AT 2 tires, 285/70R/17. As soon as I get the truck done and back I will post pictures of before and after as well as a review on the whole setup. Fingers crossed all goes well the folks at TOYTEC were AWESOME with support, recommendations. Peace.3 inch Toytec lift.png Black Rhino Kelso.jpg 3 inch Toytec lift.png Black Rhino Kelso.jpg control arms.jpg

This is my first post but I thought it would be cool to share what I am doing with my Tacoma. This Thursday October 3rd I am having a TOYTEC Complete Suspension kit installed with new upper control arms as well
I also got the new Black Rhino Kelso Rims in matt black 17 inch with TOYO AT 2 tires, 285/70R/17. As soon as I get the truck done and back I will post pictures of before and after as well as a review on the whole setup. Fingers crossed all goes well the folks at TOYTEC were AWESOME with support, recommendations. Peace.View attachment 27449 View attachment 27450 View attachment 27449 View attachment 27450 View attachment 27451

Nice. Welcome to the forum.

Here is the information I have available to me as they were purchased through TOYTEC, Anthony was my sales rep and he was terrific in helping me.
It will not let me paste a website link so do a search on this company toyteclifts
Arms
25470 - SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms [ + $629.95]

Thank you for the info on the arms. Looking forward to seeing your truck when you have everything installed!

Hmmm, my post disappeared. Thank you TRD, I cannot wait to get it back man. I am going to put an ARE matching canopy on the back and sell my TRD lockable bed cover that's on the truck now.

Back