2020 Trd Sport Lift ideas?

Looking to lift my truck ideally 3” suspension lift, heard you need to replace the a-arms on the new Tacoma’s when lifting. Old Man Emu? What are you guys running?!

Try getting in touch with Headstrong Offroad. Tell them what you want to do and they will help. They did good by me not just trying to sell you stuff but being sure to sell you the right setup. I did a two inch with Bilstein 5100's and OME 588 springs up front and OME leafs in the back and after settling have a 2 3/4 inch lift with a better ride than I thought I would.
Now I must wait until this covid crap to end to get bigger wheels.

Try getting in touch with Headstrong Offroad. Tell them what you want to do and they will help. They did good by me not just trying to sell you stuff but being sure to sell you the right setup. I did a two inch with Bilstein 5100's and OME 588 springs up front and OME leafs in the back and after settling have a 2 3/4 inch lift with a better ride than I thought I would.

Did you install yourself? What did the price work out to? Ive heard some bad reviews on the OME of sagging after 6-12 months but the reviews were old not sure if they improved their lifts since then.

Really depends on your budget what you’re using the truck for and the look you want.
Lots of the lifts for these trucks aren’t quite 3” you might be able to keep the OEM UCA depending on the lift. A good alignment can help a lot. If you have it in your budget it might be a good idea to replace the UCA’s in the build process.
Spend once cry once.

Honestly not going to
Push its limits too much mostly load the box up with stuff, and box rack and RTT, little bit of camping in the woods

Yes installed with the help from my brother. I paid $1,400 for the kit through Headstrong Offroad that was front struts with springs assembled, rear shocks with OME leafs, extended brake lines carrier bearing spacer and the 1/4 spacer for the taco lean.
Sorry for the late reply.
Did you install yourself? What did the price work out to? Ive heard some bad reviews on the OME of sagging after 6-12 months but the reviews were old not sure if they improved their lifts since then.
20200618_191650.jpeg20200627_185644.jpeg20200627_145553.jpeg

Back