295 will they fit

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by Ross85, May 6, 2019.

1. Ross85

Ross85 New Member

New to the taco life. I left the big truck big lift world, so sorry if this question has been asked and answered before. I ordered a 3”F and 2.5”R lift for now till I can get the icon kit but I also ordered 295/70R17s are they going to fit. The wheels I got have a -6 offset and they are 8 wide. Did I mess up and go to big on the tires? O yeah it is a 2019 OR

Last edited: May 6, 2019
    B-Man likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

They’ll fit...
    let us know how much rubbing and modifying you have to do.

B-Man likes this.
  4. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

5. OP
    Ross85

Ross85 New Member

Lol thanks guys for the answers to my questions. Just to let you guys know the fit and there is no rubbing on the body or the UCA. IMG_3322.jpg

OR17TRD, B-Man and Lil G like this.
  6. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

That’s a great looking truck. Sets awesome. I would like to do mine that way.

Ross85 and B-Man like this.
  7. VBTacoma

VBTacoma Well-Known Member

Nice looking truck!

B-Man and Ross85 like this.
  8. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Nice :cool: