2nd Gen Bumper Build

jonpopexxx

Got started on the fab work for my front bumper. Rear bumper comes next.

IMG_23362.JPG

IMG_2338.JPG

IMG_2339.JPG

VERY nice work. A little beefier than I want...but it looks great. Are you going to put a winch in it? Looks like there is plenty of room for one.

:thumbsup:

VERY nice work. A little beefier than I want...but it looks great. Are you going to put a winch in it? Looks like there is plenty of room for one.

:thumbsup:

Its got room for a winch if I choose to go that route. Although I am thinking about leaving it as is. I will get more pictures up as soon as I get more progress on it.

I think itll look much better and less bulky once I get all the extra pieces on (lights, license plate, etc.)

Also workin on a pretty sweet rear bumper to match it. Should have it fabbed up next week sometime. Stay tuned for pics!

I was gonna ask how you were gonna finish it off until I saw the final pics. That is some awesome work. How was that finished achieved? Yes, I'm new.

Looks Awesome! kinda big in proportion to the truck but with that bracket lift it makes up for that! any idea on the weight of that thing?

I was gonna ask how you were gonna finish it off until I saw the final pics. That is some awesome work. How was that finished achieved? Yes, I'm new.

Textured black powder coat.

Looks Awesome! kinda big in proportion to the truck but with that bracket lift it makes up for that! any idea on the weight of that thing?

I'd like to get it on a stock height truck to see how it looks. It is still smaller than the factory bumper as far as size goes. Weight is 135 LBS.

Back