3 inch Supreme Suspension lift

BassinNC

Is this a reliable lift? Seems a little to cheap but I would like to know if anyone else has purchased this company lift before. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1441911704.634160.jpg

Its probably like a rough country. They are okay lifts but rides like crap. If you have the money I would get the old man OEM lift it rides almost like factory

Its probably like a rough country. They are okay lifts but rides like crap. If you have the money I would get the old man OEM lift it rides almost like factory
There were some reviews on it and they all said it was a good lift for the price.

Just get Bilstein 5100s. I would've done the same, but I got an offer for a free installation with a Revtek spacer lift that included several extras that I couldn't pass up. Eventually, I plan on redoing my entire suspension, but I'm waiting for my current setup to age a bit more.

Wait for it...

Spacer lift up front and Add a Leaf or blocks in the rear are fine if your mall crawling and primarily street driving. If your going to drive it on a beach, mountain trails, shallow water/ mud holes you will do that better with suspension mods. That part can be expensive! Bumpers with line X , winch, and a new Leer med rise cap cost $5,800! All new suspension, brakes system, front bearing/hubs, front axles, rear Dekar springs, extended brake lines. Ricochet skids. Some labor costs another $7,000 plus. So you might see why $400 lift is a bit cheap.

Spacer lift up front and Add a Leaf or blocks in the rear are fine if your mall crawling and primarily street driving. If your going to drive it on a beach, mountain trails, shallow water/ mud holes you will do that better with suspension mods. That part can be expensive! Bumpers with line X , winch, and a new Leer med rise cap cost $5,800! All new suspension, brakes system, front bearing/hubs, front axles, rear Dekar springs, extended brake lines. Ricochet skids. Some labor costs another $7,000 plus. So you might see why $400 lift is a bit cheap.
And the look on someone's face after the debt begins, PRICELESS!
Lol

Aren't shocks easier to install anyway? If you go with a spacer and add a leaf, you're looking at some time and effort. Plus, most spacer lifts require a coil spring compressor

Wait for it...

Aren't shocks easier to install anyway? If you go with a spacer and add a leaf, you're looking at some time and effort. Plus, most spacer lifts require a coil spring compressor

Wait for it...

You can do it with out a spring compressor, basically your just using the weight of the truck as the spring compressor, you just gotta know what your doing...

Back