95 Tacoma Build

taylormcl31

Hey every one I recently purchased a 1995 v6 tacoma and have decided that id like to make a build out of it. The truck is in great shape mechanically inside and outside however it is almost completely stock (as you can see) any way I'm deciding on where I should go with this build and I have a pretty decent idea of what I want the end product to look like (I don't want to lift it much maybe 1" 2" at the most then I'd like to get the widest tires possible and possibly spacers to give it a very wide low and solid look) however I could use some advice and help getting there so if anyone has any advice as to what the first things I should buy or modify would be that would be very helpful, any advice is welcome thanks!!!ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1424797037.380446.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1424797056.480467.jpg
This is the truck now as I said before it's pretty stock minus the fender flares and the front bumper (however this bumper feels quite cheap and the previous owner didn't do the best job of installing the fog lights. So I plan on taking off the bumper and extra lights) (I have done this now as you can see in one of the pictures)
So my first questions to get me started:
What type of suspension should I look at getting ?
What's the biggest/widest tires I can get ?
Engine upgrade?
Any other suggestions are more then appreciated cheers

First thing I've decided to do is black the truck out ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1424797177.314317.jpg
Took the grill off cleaned and got it ready for paint ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1424797213.846876.jpg
Grill and side lights painted ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1424797235.380192.jpg
front facebar and bumper valence looked like it would be more difficult to remove so decided to paint them while on the truck, used painters tape around all the edges then newspapers for all the big areas
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1424797324.413662.jpg
Tailights up next:
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1424797371.346605.jpg

Thanks man you got any suggestions of what I should go for next?
Oh man. That could be a long list. Tint the window, rain guards, floor mats, side steps.......just to get started. But look at it and see what you vision. Your truck. Make it how you want it.

Back