95 Tacoma lower ball joint failure

I sold my Tacoma a few months ago. It had about 275,000 miles on it and I sold it to a guy that I had met once before. He gave me the price I asked without much negotiation and done deal. However, now looking back I am astonished that I did not tell him that I had a lower ball joint fail on me a few months prior to the sale. It was a very scary event and I am really glad that I was traveling on a country road only going 30 mph. After the accident, I replaced part of the front axle and replaced the ball joint. It cost quite a bit and it definitely aided me in the decision that it was time to find a new vehicle. I guess my main concern is that I am nervous that this man who I sold it to will be driving with his family and will have another ball joint fail that will cause another accident. I imagined when selling it to him that there would be an understanding that it has a lot of miles on it and with that comes a risk, but I feel like it might be endangering his family without him knowing of the potential problems that the truck might experience due to its history. Ideally, I would prefer not to call this man only to potentially give him a scare that maybe isn't warranted. What do you think? Do the other tires have just as likely a chance to buckle? And also would I be liable if he were to get into an accident without having told him of the past experience?
Thanks

Had my rt lower ball joint go out at about 40mph a few mi from the Rubicon trail (loon lake side) scared my kid real good... it happened caused my taco is lifted approx 3 1/2" and the control arms were too stretched out. Got t.c. uca's lotus heavy duty cv axles and a bunch of other **** and she's bullet proof. I also relaxed my loft an inch too. About 3k I threw at her over all, but the boy will be driving her someday.

Back