AFE Exhaust

Maybe what I need. o_O

You sir would need either an entire sticker printing shop... and i mean and industrial setup with dozens of printers, a fulltime staff, a boatload of coke to keep them working 24/7......

Or a hovaround with a quad turbo w16 in it.

Now i dont see any of that happening, so we shall be blessed with the Nancy a bit longer.

But if im wrong and u need more "staff" at ur new stickar shop, lemme know. It doesnt snow in so ca often

You sir would need either an entire sticker printing shop... and i mean and industrial setup with dozens of printers, a fulltime staff, a boatload of coke to keep them working 24/7......

Now i dont see any of that happening, so we shall be blessed with the Nancy a bit longer.

But if im wrong and u need more "staff" at ur new stickar shop, lemme know. It doesnt snow in so ca often
SMH

When you see a claim like it adds up to 26 HP and 30 TQ that's kind of like the K&N filter adds. All that means is with all the other stuff you need to go along with the exhaust system it may get up to that amount. But they don't tell you that all the intake changes will cost twice as much as the exhaust. If you want better flow and more HP & TQ you have to do both intake and exhaust. More air, more fuel, then bigger exhaust to match.

Wow. Lol.

Back