Aftermarket front/rear bumper

I'll tell ya, it depends on what your doing with the truck. Several manufacturers allow great approach and departure angles, great for climbing up steep grades. Others build really strong full bull bar bumpers! What part of the country do you live in? Are you going to wheel it off-road? And of course some people just like a certain look! Type in exactly what your looking for and you get many options!

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum

A good way to look at a lot of different options is to google Tacoma steel bumpers go to images and just sit back and find something you like

Brute Force Fab is something I was looking into at first, but the guy charges in advance and doesn't ship products for 6-8 weeks...
I might just go with Trail Gear because I don't mind the tube style look and the price isn't bad either. I'm debating between buying the stinger style front or the plain base front and welding a light bar rail for a more standard appearance. I like how the rear bumper comes with corner guards. Most other brands charge extra for those.

Last edited:
I just put the ARB front bumper on my 2015 and it really fits well. It was also a pretty easy bolt on, though you do have to cut the front bumper. A good winching platform and good approach angle were important in my decision. The recessed signal and fog lights are a bonus, but also note the stock fog lights have to be replaced in this installation.

Back