All My Post's Disappeared?

wood714

And my status is now New Member, even thou I joined in 2014.

I thought I had my PC set to not update Win 10, but it did. Luckily I had all my password wrote down somewhere...all but for this site.

Tried a bunch of different passwords, and hit the forgot password button, but I never got an email to update my password. I remembered it few days ago thou.

Still I doubt that would have caused all my threads, and posts to vanish. Except for the first 2 I posted in 2014, and a reply today.

My most CooL avatar is also gone. Had to come up with a new one.

What's up?

I seem to have created another account. This is my original account that I want to keep.

Can the powers that be delete the wood714 account?

Still odd that the wood714 account has my original join date, first couple of posts, and my location and website that I only added to my WooD account.

I seem to have created another account. This is my original account that I want to keep.

Can the powers that be delete the wood714 account?

Still odd that the wood714 account has my original join date, first couple of posts, and my location and website that I only added to my WooD account.
LOL

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ok, thanks.
Yeah, I forgot my first one so the forum generated a new one for me. I couldnt find where to change my password, so Im stuck with that one now.
Ill see if I can find where to change it. :pP

Edit:
Found it, haha. XD

Hi,

I read through the FAQs but could not find the answer. How do I put a link in my posts? Im fairly new to all this and have no idea how to do it.

Thanks
When you're at your website.....right click on the link and copy it.......then in the bar above click on the 'link' near the left side.......right click and 'paste' the link in the bar. Easy stuff!

Back