am proud of my 2001 tacoma with 393000 miles posted a pic on tacomaworld and got banned

Welcome to the forum. Apparently Tacoma World has no sense of reality, left wingers. Here you have a true depiction of reality, been beat on on a daily basis and just keeps on going, hit me again.

thank you guys its now at 398000 going strong going to duluth mn airshow this weekend keep on driving have a good one all
have a new 2020 base 4x4 4cyl tacoma just starting to trailride in does great but am scared as no skid plates 2001 didnt care about weight or gas mileage and came with 6 foot long skid plate now none standard toyota must figure no one 4 wheels past there backyard

have a new 2020 base 4x4 4cyl tacoma just starting to trailride in does great but am scared as no skid plates 2001 didnt care about weight or gas mileage and came with 6 foot long skid plate now none standard toyota must figure no one 4 wheels past there backyard
My '18 Sport came with one flimsy plate up front. Nothing behind it so everything is exposed. Agree......they must not think we're goin' off road!

Welcome to the family!

So yet another person banned from TW for having an opinion they don't like! They banned me for mentioning the higher gas prices we now have are caused by our wonderful president and his screwed up policies!

I just saw a thread over there where somebody was asking would you drive or buy an electric Tacoma. I'm sooooo tempted to make a certain political statement about it just to get myself banned again! Lol!

Decisions Decisions.......sooooooo tempting! Hmmmmm...........

I tell you I'm a baaaad boy! Lol!

I wonder if the picture in my avatar would be considered political over there and get me banned, it's on my phone! Hmmmm..........something to consider posting over there just to see what happens!
Sooooo......tempting!

Welcome to the family!

So yet another person banned from TW for having an opinion they don't like! They banned me for mentioning the higher gas prices we now have are caused by our wonderful president and his screwed up policies!
Gas prices are not high or low because of any president. Anyone who thinks that’s the case :rolleyes:
Politics and other views get people worked up and it’s better to not have them on a truck forum if possible. Bob chooses to run his platform in that manner. If people can’t respect that then they get banned and move along. Many of them end up here spewing their bullshit.

Gas prices are not high or low because of any president. Anyone who thinks that’s the case :rolleyes:
Politics and other views get people worked up and it’s better to not have them on a truck forum if possible. Bob chooses to run his platform in that manner. If people can’t respect that then they get banned and move along. Many of them end up here spewing their bullshit.
It may not be the current president himself but it's his and his party's policys. When the demand came back up he had already implemented policys to short or lesson the supply. Oil companies have to pay more for drilling rights so where do you think that cost is gonna be passed on to? Now they're trying to blame grocery stores for jacking up the prices. If they have to pay more to get the groceries of course they are gonna charge more. This vax mandate sure aint gonna help anything either. This administration is fully committed to green energy no matter what. Government control of you're life, no matter what. The left and far left talk so much BS it's sickening. I've got enough ways to spend my money without supporting a bunch of illegals.

It may not be the current president himself but it's his and his party's policys. When the demand came back up he had already implemented policys to short or lesson the supply. Oil companies have to pay more for drilling rights so where do you think that cost is gonna be passed on to? Now they're trying to blame grocery stores for jacking up the prices. If they have to pay more to get the groceries of course they are gonna charge more. This vax mandate sure aint gonna help anything either. This administration is fully committed to green energy no matter what. Government control of you're life, no matter what. The left and far left talk so much BS it's sickening. I've got enough ways to spend my money without supporting a bunch of illegals.
Well said! I couldn't agree more! I would also add that the president bans drilling on certain lands, supposedly for environmental reasons or whatever other bs they come up with, it all adds up and up and up! In the end it all shows up in the form of higher prices at the pump!

Personally I think political views don't belong here whichever side you are on.
I'm off this site. Call the site Trumpyota so people know what it's really about.

I'm off this site. Call the site Trumpyota so people know what it's really about.
Huh, I guess someone must have offended his weak self esteem. It's really rich to post a picture of you're truck with "Trump 2020" rattle can sprayed on the side as you're first post and then say that this forum is no place for political views. Just take you're marbles and go home like all the woke.

Last edited:
All he did was post a pic of his truck and they banned him because he happened to haveTrump 2020 spray painted on the side of it because in their mind it was a political statement. How do they know he didn't spray paint that on there because he went to a Trump rally or something? Besides who cares anyway??!! It's his truck he can spray paint whatever he wants on there no matter if he supports Trump or Biden! Whatever you put on your vehicle is your business!

Back