Amber grill lights

pappy

Anyone know of any amber marker lights that will fit a 2019 TRD Off-Road grill? It's not the TRD Pro grill. Please send link if you do. I cannot find any. Also, Toyota offers a bed rail light kit. Does anyone know if its plug & play or wire cutting?

I have a 2017 Sport grille and bought Amber LED kit from Yota LED. This supplier has several options for different grille types. Not sure if they have option for Off road type, but since they seem to cover the others, they might be willing to develop kit for yours.

Attachments

• 7FD5D5E6-9AB2-4D87-8B10-8CFCFB80E536.jpeg
    7FD5D5E6-9AB2-4D87-8B10-8CFCFB80E536.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 55
Anyone know of any amber marker lights that will fit a 2019 TRD Off-Road grill? It's not the TRD Pro grill. Please send link if you do. I cannot find any. Also, Toyota offers a bed rail light kit. Does anyone know if its plug & play or wire cutting?

I was looking at the yotaled.com ones as well. I searched and searched for other kits with no luck. So about two weeks ago I was sitting in the garage hanging out and drinking a few bud lights. I looked over and saw a piece of scrap thin aluminum I had for something years ago. I'm like hey beer drinking and making something seems like a good idea. So I commence to cutting a piece of card board off the empty beer case. Head out to the front of the truck and make myself a template. Transfer the template to the scrap metal and cut it out. Well damn that seems to fit nicely. So I cut myself 6 of them. Trim it up a bit and I search amazon for what I think are the same lights off yotaled.com. They come with 10 in a pack for $8 something I believe. Can't remember right off hand. Order them up along with some 18-20 gauge wire and add a fuse. A few days later they arrive. I check the bolt side of the lights for the correct size and grab the appropriate drill bit size. Oh yeah I couldn't do this without my partner bud light lol anyways I drill the holes and paint them black to blend in a little better. After the paint dried I installed them. The way mine install is I sandwiched the light between two metal pieces I cut out. I watched a few YouTube videos. Tacotwonz was a good one I watched that helped with the wiring part. So in closing the yotaled.com is around $100. I have probably around $20 in my set up. Just an idea for those cheap people like me lol

I was looking at the yotaled.com ones as well. I searched and searched for other kits with no luck. So about two weeks ago I was sitting in the garage hanging out and drinking a few bud lights. I looked over and saw a piece of scrap thin aluminum I had for something years ago. I'm like hey beer drinking and making something seems like a good idea. So I commence to cutting a piece of card board off the empty beer case. Head out to the front of the truck and make myself a template. Transfer the template to the scrap metal and cut it out. Well damn that seems to fit nicely. So I cut myself 6 of them. Trim it up a bit and I search amazon for what I think are the same lights off yotaled.com. They come with 10 in a pack for $8 something I believe. Can't remember right off hand. Order them up along with some 18-20 gauge wire and add a fuse. A few days later they arrive. I check the bolt side of the lights for the correct size and grab the appropriate drill bit size. Oh yeah I couldn't do this without my partner bud light lol anyways I drill the holes and paint them black to blend in a little better. After the paint dried I installed them. The way mine install is I sandwiched the light between two metal pieces I cut out. I watched a few YouTube videos. Tacotwonz was a good one I watched that helped with the wiring part. So in closing the yotaled.com is around $100. I have probably around $20 in my set up. Just an idea for those cheap people like me lol
That's not cheap we call it Yankee ingenuity! And gittin' it done yourself nice job.Looks like u may have a new side job @17toytacoma :)

Back