Anyone know how to install viper

yes.i did cost like $250 to install

A lot of the local Viper dealers where I’m at won’t install if it wasn’t bought through them. Each dealer is different though.
What’s the plan? Install on your own or bite the bullet and pay?

There are plug and play options available too that are probably cheaper than the Viper and install together. You can do them yourself in 30 minutes or less.

where i can buy it

I looked back and saw you have a 2010. That limits the options for complete plug and play. Most of the easiest installs start 2011 and up for the gen twos.
Look at the Fortin Evo One. I’ve added a link.
Take a look at the wiring diagram for the T-Harness model. Watch some install videos. Do a little research and see if you think it’s something you think you can handle. They are essentially plug and play but have a little more wiring work than the newer models do.
http://fortin.ca/en/vehicles/toyota/tacoma/2010-g-key/

Weigh your options since you already have the Viper and see what is more cost efficient and what you are comfortable with installing.
Viper is pretty adamant in all their advertising that pro install is recommended.
The 2010 limits your options for plug and play but there are definitely options out there.
Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Back