Arizona off-roading pics?

Oh I miss Arizona, I lived there for 30 years then moved back to Wisconsin. I must be insane

Especially in winter, holy **** it gets cold back east, After 30 years it'd be tough to re-aclimate I'd think, I've been in San Diego all my life but plan on retiring in northern Nevada in 2 years.. Really looking forward to it. Looking for my vacation pics from Sedona, Grand canyon etc;

I’m new to Flag as well.
Went out to a few places but nothing too serious.
Cinder Hill was cool. Didn’t explore too much though.

Welcome to AZ!!! You’re in a great place to own a Tacoma! I’m a couple hrs away from you in Pinetop, AZ. I’m pretty sure that you could drive 90% of the way to me on dirt roads if you wanted. You don’t have to look hard. Get down around Sedona, for some cool sights and trails. Then due East all across the Rim is nothing but dirt roads for as far as you want to explore.

Welcome to AZ!!! You’re in a great place to own a Tacoma! I’m a couple hrs away from you in Pinetop, AZ. I’m pretty sure that you could drive 90% of the way to me on dirt roads if you wanted. You don’t have to look hard. Get down around Sedona, for some cool sights and trails. Then due East all across the Rim is nothing but dirt roads for as far as you want to explore.
Just remember to bring some gas.

Back