Best tires

Replacing tires on a 15 trd off road 4x4
Was thinking duratracs 265/7016
Just wondering what everyone thinks
Daughters truck, rarely goes off road.
But she wants truck to look good.

Duratracs are a good choice. BFGoodrich KO2s are a good choice. Cooper AT3s are a good choice. Lots of good choices out there. Have to research and make the best decision for you!

Duratracs are a good choice. BFGoodrich KO2s are a good choice. Cooper AT3s are a good choice. Lots of good choices out there. Have to research and make the best decision for you!

Well put. [emoji1312][emoji1312][emoji1312]

If it’s rarely off road then you’re probably not going to want too aggressive of an off road/all terrain pattern. The road noise is loud and the handling isn’t as good. There are a lot of good looking all season tires that are probably more what you’re lookin for.
But like @B-Man said, it’s really going to come down to what is the best decision for you after factoring functionality and price.

That’s not why he’s asking... he wants you to say get some BFG KO2’s.

I had a set of duratracs on my previous truck. They look amazing however I wasn’t happy with the performance. I don’t know if you you get any snow where you are but if you do stay away. Odd because they are snow rated!

I’ve got the stock Toyo Open Country on mine. They are a comfortable highway tire but are horrendous on wet roads and snow/ice.

I highly recommend the Falken AT3Ws. I have the 265 70 17s on my Taco and have about 10k on them. Awesome tires is all I can say. Ran the older Falken ATs on my Z71 and got 78k out of them and could have gotten 5k more if I had wanted, and that was only rotating about 4 times.

I highly recommend the Falken AT3Ws. I have the 265 70 17s on my Taco and have about 10k on them. Awesome tires is all I can say. Ran the older Falken ATs on my Z71 and got 78k out of them and could have gotten 5k more if I had wanted, and that was only rotating about 4 times.

I got the falken at3w as well.....love them

Another vote on Falken Wildpeak AT3Ws from me. Love them. They look great and perform amazing. Very quiet. I’d say just as quiet as my old stock tires.

IMG_7480.jpg

A bunch of guys I know around here were running the bfg mud terrains, the km1. And they were a great tire. I ran a set for about 6 years then when the km2 came out they made the sidewalk thinner to flex better, but a lot of guys were getting cut sidewalls. After my km1 bfg, I went to the Goodyear mtr with Kevlar. They were an awesome tire. Of course all these tires are more hardcore off road then your run of the mill all terrain. But we would be wheeling our jeeps every single weekend.

Back