Bilstein 5100 and 4600

603 Taco

I have an '05 tacoma TRD, I'm replacing the stock yellow bilsteins. I wanted to raise the front to level it. Can I use the 5100's in the front and 4600's in the back? Are they compatible in the way they handle? I already bought a set of 4 4600's to put on in the spring. Any advice?

The 5100 ride really good, way better then stock and you can lift the front up to 2 1/2 inchs, I run them on the front of my 2012 tacoma with a 6" lift

I'm looking to just level out the front. I read the 5100's can't be used on stock height truck.

I purchased them from 4 wheel parts, they told me the 5100's are only for lifted trucks. Now having second thoughts on leveling it using the 5100's. Can I use the 5100's on the rear also? I originally was going to purchase the 5100's.

4 wheel parts, they told me the 5100's are only for lifted trucks.

The bold part is your problem. They don't know anything about anything.

Now having second thoughts on leveling it using the 5100's. Can I use the 5100's on the rear also? I originally was going to purchase the 5100's.

The 5100s on the rear don't lift the truck. Yes you can use them.

Great! Bought the 4600's for a great price though. Yeah, I didn't write that very well. So basically, I can use the 5100's all the way around, Level up the front. Will it need an aal in the rear leafs? Kinda new with suspension mods.

This is why I really like this group, if you ask a question you get knowledgeable responses. I learn something with every visit.

Back