Bilstein B6 4600 for Tacoma 2wd

E.G.R

Hey everyone I just had a quick question, ok so I have a stock prerunner 2wd but the shocks that are in there are so worn out that when I drive through a pothole or a bump I feel The hit, now I was looking at the Bilstein B6 4600, but I don’t know if they’re good for comfort, I just want something smooth and comforting I daily drive my truck and I don’t do any off roading, all opinions and recommendations are welcome thank you!

Hey everyone I just had a quick question, ok so I have a stock prerunner 2wd but the shocks that are in there are so worn out that when I drive through a pothole or a bump I feel The hit, now I was looking at the Bilstein B6 4600, but I don’t know if they’re good for comfort, I just want something smooth and comforting I daily drive my truck and I don’t do any off roading, all opinions and recommendations are welcome thank you!
The 4600’s are valved the same as the 5100’s but not adjustable. They will provide a better ride than what you currently have. Maybe look for some low mileage take offs for cheap on FB or CL.

The 4600’s are valved the same as the 5100’s but not adjustable. They will provide a better ride than what you currently have. Maybe look for some low mileage take offs for cheap on FB or CL.

Ooh alright then thanks man I appreciate it

Back