Body Armor slider/running bar

Seasonrider20

Anyone have this installed or seen it installed. I've searched around. Didn't see anything on forums and doesn't seem to popular otherwise but seems pretty solid. Don't love the design but I can get one brand new for $250 which I do like. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1379931564.206831.jpg

That's interesting. I don't think I care for the lights but like the slim design since I don't really want the look of rails but do want the function for my wife and my son once he's old enough.

What are they made of? Says body armor but doesn't look to be intended for protection.

Got a link for these?

I only read it briefly but was talking about pulling out the rubber stoppers. It sounds like it mounts mostly to the body. The install guide is there on the link. I'm going to print it out sometime soon and look at it under the truck. If it seems legit I'll pull the trigger.

I like the look of them. I just might get a set of these but swap out the white LEDs with red. Let us know if you get them!

Have your side steps started to rust? I hear that is a problem. I am hesitant to purchase myself

Sent from my iPhone,
Tacoma06

Have your side steps started to rust? I hear that is a problem. I am hesitant to purchase myself

Sent from my iPhone,
Tacoma06

No rust. I have the pads to put on. Just have to get different screws as the ones they send with them rust real quick.

Back