Can Entune play video from iPhone ?

TacoKen

I have a 2015 with Entune and was wondering if the iPhone plugged into the USB port will play video? If so, what setting on Entune do you use? Thanks......

Entune can Air play Iphone or Android tel if you install CURX device just search how to install CURX to Entune you need to buy 2 things 1 spliter cord that gos to Enutne and CURX devise all together around $350.so the car wire (12-13 pin cord ) not sure how many plugs into the spliter cord then you end up with 2 cords like y later the( 12-13 pins) gos back to Entune and the other ones (3 RCA wires plugs to the CURX device the tricky part is to find 12 volt power because the CURX need 12 volt red and black wires again search ho to tap to 12 volt wire that works on car switch .The CURX works on WIFI no need for internet Just turn your cell phone WIFI ON and download An Air play App (Miracast) .Once you activate the CURX power you will see new Camera on the Entune tap on it CURX it will open it has 2 setes the rest is easy .you need a voltmeter use the auto Gage one and do not short any wires do not .This is for my Experiment I do not advertise nor sell any thing every thing is on the net use it on your own risk.

http://www.beatsonicusa.com/if02ep.html

You'll need to purchase a lighting to hdmi adaptor from Apple if you don't have one and a male to female lighting adaptor. It doesn't come in the kit, probably because it would add $30 dollars to there kit. Parts that are not included are clearer stated in the manual.
One thing to mention about this setup, the screen resolution on the truck isn't as high as my iphone. This makes the text look a little fuzzy, but maps video pictures, etc look good

Back