Car Sales People Experiences

OkieCowboy

I had too much time on my hands yesterday so I stopped at the Chevrolet dealership to check out a new Colorado Z 71 and a ZR 2 siting next to each other. Didn’t take long to appreciate my Tacoma or for the scrawny young kid salesman to start hovering next to me. He didn’t know the difference in the packages so I decided it was time to have fun.

I told him to look at the red spot on my face and then told him he needed to stand back at least 10 feet from me because I am taking radiation treatments. He started to walk away when I told him he had gotten too close so if anything glowed in the dark tonight, he should probably seek medical treatment. He made tracks back to the showroom and I drove off in my Tacoma.

I really am taking radiation treatments for a skin cancer. All is good and I play with my granddaughter nearly every day.

I was a principal for many years and we had fun with our students. Now a retired senior citizen I join others in just having fun being our obnoxious selves.

I had too much time on my hands yesterday so I stopped at the Chevrolet dealership to check out a new Colorado Z 71 and a ZR 2 siting next to each other. Didn’t take long to appreciate my Tacoma or for the scrawny young kid salesman to start hovering next to me. He didn’t know the difference in the packages so I decided it was time to have fun.

I told him to look at the red spot on my face and then told him he needed to stand back at least 10 feet from me because I am taking radiation treatments. He started to walk away when I told him he had gotten too close so if anything glowed in the dark tonight, he should probably seek medical treatment. He made tracks back to the showroom and I drove off in my Tacoma.

I really am taking radiation treatments for a skin cancer. All is good and I play with my granddaughter nearly every day.

I was a principal for many years and we had fun with our students. Now a retired senior citizen I join others in just having fun being our obnoxious selves.

Hope all works out with the skin cancer and you get a clean bill of health.
That poor kid salesman probably went home convinced he was dying. Lol.

Hope all works out with the skin cancer and you get a clean bill of health.
That poor kid salesman probably went home convinced he was dying. Lol.
I'd guess the kid ran in and told someone what happened and might need to go to the ER,... and has been made fun of ever since. And probably will until he quits. Haha! Maybe he'll get a cool nickname out of it.

Haha

It just quit raining so my ex brother-in-law and I are going to drive our Tacomas to Academy and see what we can stir up in the hunting/fishing department. Then go fishing.

Safe and enjoyable Memorial Day weekend to all.

Last edited:
Lol that was a great read okie. Way to screw with him. I hate what your going through but love how your just being you. Keep your head up and give it hell

Back