Clang rattle bang...

BIRDSLAYER

So on my way home from killing ducks yesterday mornin the taco committed suicide on the freeway. Just driving along and bang! Then a rattle at about 2,200 rpms slowing as I slowed, when we got home I tried turn in her over and she's stuck like chuck... ****! So today we get to start disassembly to diag the issue. Yay! [emoji23]

Its odd how the ads popup at the bottom of the screen....

Theres currently a pic of a cat yella giant diesel engine

So on my way home from killing ducks yesterday mornin the taco committed suicide on the freeway. Just driving along and bang! Then a rattle at about 2,200 rpms slowing as I slowed, when we got home I tried turn in her over and she's stuck like chuck... ****! So today we get to start disassembly to diag the issue. Yay! [emoji23]
So much wrong with that I don’t know what to say.

**** dude, just seeing this thread, you find anything out yet ??

Haven't had a chance to tear into it yet. I would do it tomorrow but I don't wanna ruin thanksgiving! So I'll wait til the weekend. I'll keep y'all posted. In the meantime I picked up an '04 4runner sr5 4wd for cheap so I could have a 2nd vehicle. I've always had a closet love for em and the kids like it. I've already looked at t.c. uca/lca's and some bilsteins but only after the taco is back up first. Gots priorities!

Haven't had a chance to tear into it yet. I would do it tomorrow but I don't wanna ruin thanksgiving! So I'll wait til the weekend. I'll keep y'all posted. In the meantime I picked up an '04 4runner sr5 4wd for cheap so I could have a 2nd vehicle. I've always had a closet love for em and the kids like it. I've already looked at t.c. uca/lca's and some bilsteins but only after the taco is back up first. Gots priorities!

That's awesome , nice find on the 'runner too & yeah I can see how kids would dig it, ya'll 's inside the same cab...;)

Back