Clazzio Seat Covers

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by G8R81, Feb 13, 2019 at 11:26 PM.

1. G8R81

G8R81 Member

I think I am going to get these leather insert, vinyl backing Clazzio seat covers.
    I am sure there has been posts on here about this. Has anybody ever just done the vinyl or PVC vs the leather?

Thanks...

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. SomeDirtyCuban

SomeDirtyCuban Well-Known Member

4. SomeDirtyCuban

5. OP
    G8R81

G8R81 Member

6. B-RI

B-RI Well-Known Member

I bought the ones with the leather inserts a little over a year ago. They are really nice and do not look like covers at all. However, if I had to do it over again I’m not sure that I would spend the extra money for leather. I believe now that the pvc ones will look and feel just as good as the leather AND will probably last longer. That’s just my opinion. But either way you go you will love them.

Crawdad likes this.
  7. SomeDirtyCuban

That’s good to know cause if definitely thought of this only thing I worry about are my pit bulls paws