Clock, map lights, and overhead lights are no longer working.

SLASH

I found evidence that a pesky mouse was in my truck. The clock will run, but only when the motor is running; it will revert back to 1:00 if you turn the truck off. The three lights will not work, at all. My dealership has a way of saying entire systems must be replaced, but I feel it is only one wire. Can I get to that wire (if that is indeed how it works) so I don't get an entire wiring bundle. All other systems seem to work fine--all lights, signals, radio, etc. Thanks for any guidance.

What evidence have you found in you're truck? Or are you just assuming because you're stuff don't work? First off I'd check the fuses, make sure fuses are good and also no corrosion beings that the fuse box is under the hood. If everything is good there about the only thing you can do is start tracing you're wiring harness. The way they wire these things and tie things together nowadays it could be just a bad ground.

Thank you for the reply. I had tissues in the glovebox that were shredded. I rarely leave my truck sitting but I had it at the barn 3 days without moving it. I will try your suggestions.

Back