Console screen backlight

Cgpiper

On my 2015 Pre, if I turn on the headlights for daytime running, the console screen goes dim and is almost unreadable. I can’t find a way to disable the dimming. Has anyone gotten around this? I always have to turn my lights off in order to see it.

On my 2015 Pre, if I turn on the headlights for daytime running, the console screen goes dim and is almost unreadable. I can’t find a way to disable the dimming. Has anyone gotten around this? I always have to turn my lights off in order to see it.
The temp/compass, the clock, or the speedometer cluster?

Theres a dial on the left side of the cluster for dimming

are you talking about "daylight mode"? if so it is covered in the set up section in the manual. I tried to upload a screen shot of the page, but it did not work...sorry about that.

2015 prerunner or was that suppose to be a Pro bro?

Tried to upload a photo but it wouldn’t go. Anyway, it’s not the gauge cluster. It’s the 8 or 9” LCD screen with the apps on it. But I got a couple of suggestions and will check them out.

Tried to upload a photo but it wouldn’t go. Anyway, it’s not the gauge cluster. It’s the 8 or 9” LCD screen with the apps on it. But I got a couple of suggestions and will check them out.

Settings and adjust for daylight mode.
But remember that after dark it’ll be as bright as it is during the day.

yes, I was referring to the LCD.

Back