Coronia Virus

Well I hope that is lifted soon. Your friend needs to see or here from you. Maybe FaceTime I know it’s not the same but it’s close
OR17TRD ,,sorry about your visit to your buddy,,that really sucks,,everything is going into lockdown here..No Church mass’s,no gyms open,only take outs at restaurant’s,,a lot of businesses are closing and working from home,,,,crazy ****!!
Just found out, a women with confirmed Coronavirus Virus ,age 57,,died Saturday at the Hospital I just worked at,,WTH,,,don’t know if I should sweat bullets or get tested.

I found out he was able to get them to let him go home. I’m going to see him tomorrow or Tuesday. I’m just glad he’s home.

If you have symptoms, get tested. If you have no symptoms the best thing to do is self isolate.
OR17TRD ,,sorry about your visit to your buddy,,that really sucks,,everything is going into lockdown here..No Church mass’s,no gyms open,only take outs at restaurant’s,,a lot of businesses are closing and working from home,,,,crazy ****!!
Just found out, a women with confirmed Coronavirus Virus ,age 57,,died Saturday at the Hospital I just worked at,,WTH,,,don’t know if I should sweat bullets or get tested.

Got a few confirmed cases here in Vermont, not really worried myself, schools, colleges have extended and or closed. Pretty crazy and our governor put out a state wide something, can’t remember what he said must not care enough!

Any of you here cops, stop reading this now lol.

I put on my pups maybe not totally legit, but legit to me, emotional support dog vest, and took him to town earlier. He really is my emotional support dog, he just didn't get the fancy classes and certification.
Anyway we did a little shopping and then we got lunch to go and ate it in the parking lot.
People are insane!!!
Some guy didn't like that I wasn't blazing through the store at full speed...so he got all pissy.
Rupert is a really chill dog, but he senses anger, and he sensed me getting upset, so he bared his teeth and growled a little bit at the guy. The dude backed right off from his temper tantrum then. I petted my pup, and said good boy. I just don't get people.
If you have time to wander through a store you're not really all that busy. Super busy people hire a personal shopper, or they can get the stores delivery service to drop it off to them at home or work. Anyway my not officially trained emotional support dog kept me calmer by getting the idiot to back off, so makes him officially work for me.

Well the covid-19 is about 30 miles from my town. There are people calling into work right and left. Looks like 12 hour days. Travel prices are down. I may see if Ms G wants to run away about July.

They just declared a medical emergency for my province of BC. Fiancee is laid off from all three of her jobs. She gave her 2 weeks notice a few days ago for one job lol.

Lil G what is it you do?
Please excuse my ignorance for not already knowing?

I do maintenance at a manufacturing facility that makes front end parts. I also work 8 to 10 shifts a month fire fighting. We only have part time in my city. I’m thinking full time firefighter one day. Who knows though . I know I will go whichever way the lord sends me. I have a 5 and a 3 year old both girls. That’s my main job

I do maintenance at a manufacturing facility that makes front end parts. I also work 8 to 10 shifts a month fire fighting. We only have part time in my city. I’m thinking full time firefighter one day. Who knows though . I know I will go whichever way the lord sends me. I have a 5 and a 3 year old both girls. That’s my main job

Awesome!!!

Which parts maker?

I belong to a volunteer fire department and have for 9 years.
I know that its notbthe same...but...

I volunteer there and SAR, also volunteer with the safe boating society and teach people how to safely boat, but even more so how to safely ride a PWC aka Personal Watercraft.

Back