Custom Front Bumper - 2014 Tacoma

bboulmay

I am looking for a custom front bumper - something that only replaces the bottom center section and leaves the rest of the stock bumper - it would be similar to the AEV Dodge Concept bumper launched this year - would have enough room for a winch and a bull bar off the top of it...

anyone know someone already making this? or willing to work with me the design and build? appreciate any ideas...

-Brian

Thanks - I have looked at several full bumper options - but all of them have been too angular / boxy looking for the truck - I really like what AEV did with the dodge - it compliments the original truck lines but still sneaks in a winch and bull bar... If I can't find an available option on the market - I will try to build myself...

Sounds like big money for what you want. Every thought of a hidden winch mount if you are looking to keep the stock lines and have winching ability?

Have you thought of designing one and taking it to a welder. I know if you draw it out and tell them exactly what you want. They normally charge 85 a hour. That's down here anyways

Back