Debadging.

HellaNella420

OK peeps, where does everyone stand on debadging? Seen the tailgate done and it looks pretty clean, anyone done the doors too?

Looked good on my old mazda 3, took the door trim off too looked super clean. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1368228377.284351.jpg
Final snap i took before i traded it for the tacoma.

I like the look. I took all mine off. I later added a black TRD to the tailgate though.

When I first did it years ago...

Easy. Fishing line and goo gone or wd-40. Run the line behind til it comes off. Then goo gone the sticky off the paint. Wash truck first.

Thats where i went wrong on my mazda. I thought..."i'll take this stuff off first then wash it so i dont have to do it twice"!

Heat it with a hair dryer, run fishing line behind it. Rub the remaining adhesive off with ur thumb. Take goo be gone or meguiers adhesive remover to get the rest off.

Sorry didn't see Tacoma wv post the same info.

mine is completely debadged also. looks clean I think. I used a hair dryer and some fishing line. and extra set of hands never hurts either

I stripped my tailgate. The doors didn't have any on them. Then I added a JDM Toyota badge I bought from Japan.

d303aade4bd8b37ef936c1b0844eff2f.jpg

931f99979094bed8c2103c2c42636d01.jpg

Back