Diamondback Se / bed Cover

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by blacktaco4x4, Mar 14, 2019.

1. blacktaco4x4

blacktaco4x4 Member

Hey I got a 2018 Tacoma SR5 4x4 (short bed).
    Was thinking about getting a diamondback Se cover, their up there in price so I wanted to see people’s opinions who have one or are knowledgeable.

Thanks.

OR17TRD and Scott Wyman like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. dirtytaco

dirtytaco Well-Known Member

Check out last line of defense on YouTube. Just search last line of defense diamondback. He has one and has done a couple vids on it. Looks rock solid

Scott Wyman and blacktaco4x4 like this.
  4. Tommyboy123

Tommyboy123 Well-Known Member

I have 2018 SR5 4X4 with Undercover pd 750 with Veteran's discount love it had one on Tundra also can't go wrong. 1552593347407.jpeg 1552593372370.jpeg

Scott Wyman and blacktaco4x4 like this.
  5. OP
    blacktaco4x4

blacktaco4x4 Member

He’s the reason I wanted to get one actually. Just wanted to hear another opinion. Appreciate the response.

Scott Wyman likes this.
  6. OP
    blacktaco4x4

blacktaco4x4 Member

That looks awesome man, thanks for the recommendation. Will check it out.

Scott Wyman likes this.
  7. brawler1588

brawler1588 Active Member

If I had the funds I would get it they are awesome. Top 2 covers are here..... 40666427362_9c653eaa9d_b.jpeg IMG_0998%202.jpeg image3953.jpeg bk_bakfliphd_bike_05_1.jpeg

B-Man and blacktaco4x4 like this.
  8. OP
    blacktaco4x4

blacktaco4x4 Member

Thanks for the photos! They both look great. Leaning more towards the diamondback. There’s a used for sale. Guy has a Colorado short bed not sure if the dimensions would be the same. Their both 5ft beds but the width I’m not sure.

texasred and B-Man like this.
  9. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

texasred and blacktaco4x4 like this.
  10. roadie

roadie Member

Best cover out there. Definitely worth the money. Mine's on a 2017 SR5 4x4 SBDC. 20190204_130651.jpeg

texasred and B-Man like this.