Do you leave your bed extender in at all times?

TacoRick

I've been keeping my bed extender at home because I don't want anybody to try to steal it. I realize it can't be taken if the tailgate is locked, but that doesn't mean that somebody won't try. I don't have room in my garage, so I leave the extender in one of my spare bedrooms, but it's taking up room.

Have any of you had your bed extenders jacked with while your truck was parked, or do you leave it at home like I do?

I have a 2016, btw.

Well, I totally support our right to carry if your a law abiding citizen of the United States of America. This being said, I man with conceal permit at a local Church yesterday **** a killed an unarmed man. I don't know the particulars, but, let's play nice.
When I was deployed we just shot first then asked questions. I keep it the same here. They have been lucky and I haven't had to pull her out of her holster yet.

Well, I totally support our right to carry if your a law abiding citizen of the United States of America. This being said, I man with conceal permit at a local Church yesterday **** a killed an unarmed man. I don't know the particulars, but, let's play nice.
Agree totally im a big supporter and enthusiast, theres certain places its un necessary but in those cases its not far

Back