Entune radio with JBL

tacomalimited

2018 dcsb mgm limited 4x4
Has anyone else noticed there display screen going from dark to bright constantly at times? I read the manual and it mentioned something about a day mode option under setup>display, but I don't have that option. I have a 2018 Tacoma limited with premium radio with entune

Has anyone else noticed there display screen going from dark to bright constantly at times? I read the manual and it mentioned something about a day mode option under setup>display, but I don't have that option. I have a 2018 Tacoma limited with premium radio with entune

You have the option under screen settings. But the option you are referring to only works to keep the screen as bright as it is during the day all the time.
Your screen should dark out when you have your park lights or head lights on.
If you have auto headlights than this could be the issue due to the truck flipping back and forth from headlights to DRL’s.

You have the option under screen settings. But the option you are referring to only works to keep the screen as bright as it is during the day all the time.
Your screen should dark out when you have your park lights or head lights on.
If you have auto headlights than this could be the issue due to the truck flipping back and forth from headlights to DRL’s.
I do have auto headlights, but I don't notice the headlight indicator light flashing on and off in the instrument panel

Back