Favorite hobby? (besides your toyota)

YotaKid

Teen Taco Driver
What does everyone like to do besides working on or wheeling your toyota? I ride dirtbikes, snowmobiles, play xbox, and am getting more into audio and other techie stuff.

That sucks, always sad to sell one of your toys. My brother had to sell all three of his last year to pay the bills. He had a sick built banshee that he sold for like 1700$. What games are you into?

I used to ride quads but sold it. I used to bowl on leagues. I love college football and watch the Braves a good bit. Spend a lot of time of here and TW. A lot of this has slowed down now with the whole married life and a 9 month old baby boy though.

That sucks, always sad to sell one of your toys. My brother had to sell all three of his last year to pay the bills. He had a sick built banshee that he sold for like 1700$. What games are you into?

I had a bunch of bad experiences so that's why I sold.

Dead Space, GTA, 007, Forza(not so much anymore), Lego series, Driver...I don't any war games yet.

Dead space is sweet, scary as hell too. I'd recommend gears of war and battlefield for war games, or COD if u wanna follow the crowd.

Last edited:
Dead Space always makes me jump in my seat. I guess that's why I like it. Haha.

One day I will get those games. I just beat DS3 so I need somethong else to play.

I think they are getting easier. You do get to build the weapon you want in DS3. Want a fully auto rifle with a rocket launcher secondary? Build it. Want a ripper saw with line gun secondary? Built it.

In no special order, below are some of the things I enjoy...

1.) Travel
2.) Disc Golf
3.) Biking
4.) Deep Sea Fishing
5.) Boating
6.) Flying
7.) Cross Country Running
8.) Snow Skiing
9.) Shooting
10.) 4-wheelers
11.) Reading

Wish I had the time and more money to do more of each!

2012 White DCSB T|X Pro

Last edited:
Down time is rare for me anymore. But when I do get some, I'm always out. From September thru February, I'm out hunting something. Mid Feb thru April, snowboarding. Turkey season begins mid April, and goes thru mid May. Summer is spent camping and fishing. But usually, I'm out of town working.

I am all across the board from Fishing/hunting to playing soccer to playing in my band...I havent changed much since college. :D

No special order:

• Travel/Road Trip
  • Photography
  • Ancestry research (traced my family history & now member of Sons of the American Revolution/SAR)
  • Darts
  • Camping
  • My '70 Chevelle SS396
  • Target Shooting
  • Women

Just to name a few :)

No special order:

• Travel/Road Trip
  • Photography
  • Ancestry research (traced my family history & now member of Sons of the American Revolution/SAR)
  • Darts
  • Camping
  • My '70 Chevelle SS396
  • Target Shooting
  • Women

Just to name a few :)

My brother just got a 66 chevelle with 400(i think) and it makes me want one even more. I'd love to have a 454 ss with the late body style someday.

My brother just got a 66 chevelle with 400(i think) and it makes me want one even more. I'd love to have a 454 ss with the late body style someday.

The '66 Chevelle came factory with these engines:
194 cu in (3.2 L) Chevrolet I6
230 cu in (3.8 L) Chevrolet I6
250 cu in (4.1 L) Chevrolet I6
283 cu in (4.6 L) Small-Block V8
327 cu in (5.4 L) Small-Block V8
396 cu in (6.5 L) Big-Block V8

If it has the small block 400, someone else dumped it in and took the original motor out. He needs to be careful not to bore it over any due to the cylinder walls being paper thin. If he does he could throw a rod very easy.

I was lucky I grew up in the late '60's early '70's so got to see and ride in a lot of the bad ass hotrods on the road then, was in many drag races & bought my Chevelle in 1979 for $450 a steal compared to what it's worth today. My 1st car was a '66 Impala SS I got in 1976. Back then all there was on the road were hot rods, bikers and old P/U trucks. Gas for Ethyl was about 35 cents a gallon with a 98-102 Octane Rating :thumbup:

Mine is the LS3 402 cid 330 HP marketed as a 396. The 454 came out with 2 options the LS5 360 HP and the LS6 450 HP for the '70. There were a few L72 427 cid 425 HP special order ones that came out as well listed as the Yenko Chevelle.
After the '70 production yr the high horsepower/high octane engines faded away.

ANYTHING outdoors.

1) Climbing/hiking/camping
2) Motorcycling
3) Weightlifting
4) Woodworking
soon to be...
5) Paragliding

Here I am last Aug in the Sierra Nevada Range after topping out on the Middle Palisade.

picture.php

The '66 Chevelle came factory with these engines:
194 cu in (3.2 L) Chevrolet I6
230 cu in (3.8 L) Chevrolet I6
250 cu in (4.1 L) Chevrolet I6
283 cu in (4.6 L) Small-Block V8
327 cu in (5.4 L) Small-Block V8
396 cu in (6.5 L) Big-Block V8

If it has the small block 400, someone else dumped it in and took the original motor out. He needs to be careful not to bore it over any due to the cylinder walls being paper thin. If he does he could throw a rod very easy.

I was lucky I grew up in the late '60's early '70's so got to see and ride in a lot of the bad ass hotrods on the road then, was in many drag races & bought my Chevelle in 1979 for $450 a steal compared to what it's worth today. My 1st car was a '66 Impala SS I got in 1976. Back then all there was on the road were hot rods, bikers and old P/U trucks. Gas for Ethyl was about 35 cents a gallon with a 98-102 Octane Rating :thumbup:

Mine is the LS3 402 cid 330 HP marketed as a 396. The 454 came out with 2 options the LS5 360 HP and the LS6 450 HP for the '70. There were a few L72 427 cid 425 HP special order ones that came out as well listed as the Yenko Chevelle.
After the '70 production yr the high horsepower/high octane engines faded away.

Yea, I'm pretty sure it is a 400 small block. And he knows what he's doing with cars so i doubt he'll do anyting to wreck it.

Back