First Accessories for new buyer?

doja_khan

New 2017 Taco 4x4 6 Speed Access cab.. now who's got recommendations on what mods to do first!? Please include pics and/or links

Welcome to the forum. Post some pics of your truck.
The easiest mods are: tailgate letters, bed mat, mud flaps, vent visors, grille replacement, remote starter, etc. You can get into the heavier stuff like lifts and new tires too.
It depends on what you want to do and how much you want to spend. IMG_0497.JPGRenderedContent-B40BA8E7-31B3-45AD-B704-70687787DA03.JPGRenderedContent-99C0B478-FC4D-4609-8EB2-96509C4595A0.JPG

Welcome to the forum. Post some pics of your truck.
The easiest mods are: tailgate letters, bed mat, mud flaps, vent visors, grille replacement, remote starter, etc. You can get into the heavier stuff like lifts and new tires too.
It depends on what you want to do and how much you want to spend. View attachment 13853View attachment 13855View attachment 13856

What color letters would be best on black? Traded in my 05 Tacoma try sport 6 spd for this one so I'm no rookie to the Toyota accessories game. Just wanted to see them on a 3rd gen.

What color letters would be best on black? Traded in my 05 Tacoma try sport 6 spd for this one so I'm no rookie to the Toyota accessories game. Just wanted to see them on a 3rd gen.
I wouldn’t put letters on it. I’m not a fan.

How hard is it to swap the grill ? I heard it was 2 screws and 2 clips
Like OR17TRD said, it’s really easy. It’s two screws and two clips to take the front grille assembly off. Especially if you go with the TRD Pro Grille. Some of the mesh grilles can be a little aggravating to put on but still aren’t bad.

They make all different colors. Red would look decent in my opinion. They also make the reflective letters.

I really like that back glass protector.

Yeah, magnum manufacturing. Looks great and I can put 20' 2x4s on top of rack to tailgate easily. Led lights work for brakes/turn and reverse are bright as hell. Just splice into trailer harness quick and easy

Back