Floor mats

I was in my friend's Nissan, and he has the Goodyear 2 piece weather mats. Looked good. Deep tread, no slip, and they cost about $35 all in.

I was in my friend's Nissan, and he has the Goodyear 2 piece weather mats. Looked good. Deep tread, no slip, and they cost about $35 all in.

That’s definitely not a bad option for short term or cost saving. They actually stay in place as good as the OEM without using eagleklaws to hold them in.

If you already have the mats from the dealer I'd stick with them. I haven't seen the weathertec or husky but the mats that came with my truck are pretty good. I spent the money on a bed mat and saving for a nice tonneau

If you already have the mats from the dealer I'd stick with them. I haven't seen the weathertec or husky but the mats that came with my truck are pretty good. I spent the money on a bed mat and saving for a nice tonneau

My only complaint with the OEM mats is the passenger side won’t stay in place. The bed mat is one of the best investments you’ll make for your truck.

I had an installer tell me they’d get the pop and lock for $89 installed. I can’t get one that cheap let alone deal with putting it on. When I’ve went to get it put on they tell me they can’t get one in stock.
I’m thinking someone misquoted and they don’t want to own up to it. Oh well, I’ll eventually get one myself and put it on.

I don’t know... I’m guessing no since my tail gate doesn’t lock with fogger

You have a fog machine in your Tacoma? The ‘18’s are decked out.
Just kidding. I assume you meant fob instead of fogger.

Back