Front bumpers

jacob13

Alright taco family. As some may know I have made a great mistake of wrecking my taco. Good news is in the market for a new front bumper. Want to go with steel of course but really don’t want to be hashing out a $1000 for one. Have a 17 trd or. If you all could show me some pics with your 3rd gen and what kind of bumper I would greatly appreciate it

Bro finding a bumper under a G will be pretty tough unless you went with the eBay ones that have a lot going on. The ones I have seen that are under 1000 like Body armor 4x4 is gonna run you close to after shipping and taxes come to play. But for the most part The cheapest I’ve seen that actually looks good is CBI off-roads t3 with out the center hoop and bare steel is $999 then again after shipping will be over $1000

SOS off-road concepts has one that’s 900 but they are having a tax sale that ends the 1st of March. But like you’ve heard it will be hard to fine a quality bumper for under a g. If anything eBay will be the place to find a cheaper bumper or you can check some other forums for sale sections.

Back