FS: Billet Front Seat Risers/Spacers (Lifts the front of the seat) 3rd Gen

If you are struggling to find that comfortable seating position during your commute or road trip, you might be suffering from a lack of leg support. The Tacoma Seat Jackers will lift the front of your driver or passenger seat to provide that much-needed leg support, without impacting headroom. In many cases this has alleviated lower back stress after longer drives.

These will help you find that seating position that just isn't available in a stock Tacoma.

Tacoma Seat Jackers will fit 2005-2019 Toyota Tacomas with captain's chairs. Sorry, these do not fit Tacomas with bench seats.

Installs in less than 15 minutes.

• Includes everything needed to install
  • Lifts front of seat 1-1/4"
  • Bolts in with no modifications
  • Fits Driver and Passenger Seats (Does not fit bench seats)
  • Made from 7075 Aluminum
  • M10 Grade 10.9 Black Hardware (Reuse factory front bolt)
  • All Seat Jackers are Black Powder Coated for a lifetime-protective coating.

The trick to the front risers is the offset bolt spacing and the almost parallelogram shape needed to lay flat and match the contour of the floor and seat. Because of the offset mounting points, these are far more time consuming to machine, hence the price difference from rear risers.

Cost is $89.99 per seat or $169.99 for both seats and includes everything needed to install (includes shipping via USPS Priority - Canadians add $10 for one set and $20 for two sets).

Send payment with shipping address via Paypal to DesertDoesIt at Gmail Please don't forget to include your screen name and year of your Tacoma.

Website....DesertDoesIt

Thanks for looking,
Steve

Right now I only have the front risers but there a couple guys selling the rear risers if you want to lift both the front and the rear of the seat.

Powder Coated 6.jpg IMG_20190711_083941.jpg IMG_20190615_105243_1.jpg 00000IMG_00000_BURST20190711084333566_COVER.jpg

We have our new Accessory Board about 99% done. We will be listing them for sale very soon with shipping starting 12/16.

The hole/slot spacing was designed to fit:
  • Any size Mag Lite mount
  • 3 different sizes of Quick Fists
  • Several types of fire extinguisher mounts
  • Several gun holsters
  • Rare earth magnet mounts
  • Option to use velco or nylon straps
  • And of course you can drill your own holes for custom attachments

We will offer in Raw Aluminium or Satin Black powder coat. Depending on raw or powder coat, the final cost will be around $60 shipped.

This is for the Seat Jacker mountable Accessory Boards only. The Accessory Boards that require the 90 degree mounting tab for use in the rear or without the front Seat Jackers will be a bit more to account for extra materiel and shop time.

Thanks,
Steve
https://desertdoesit.com/

00000IMG_00000_BURST20191123165543963_COVER.jpg IMG_20191123_165512.jpg

I made my own spacers from 1 inch aluminum round stock drilled out and then I took them out Didn't like the lift angle could just use a big nut too and the factory bolt still catches enough threads

Back